Master of Science Degree in Educational Leadership
Master of Science Degree [M.S.]
in Educational Leadership
The purpose of this degree is to prepare leaders who will fill the need for
administrators, principals, and academic supervisors in Christian schools.
Learning Outcomes: Graduates of the educational leadership program
will be able to
- interpret the changing themes in American traditional education from
the 1600s to the present,
- exhibit a distinctively Christian-traditional philosophy of education
as it applies to curriculum and methods of teaching,
- assess the philosophical roots of major educational theories and current
- demonstrate graduate-level competence in written research and
- apply biblical wisdom and character to leadership situations, and
- plan the duties of a school leader.