Call Sarah: 1-800-722-4636, ext. 113
Read More About Sarah
- HometownBecause my dad was in the Air Force, I moved every three–four years. However, Fairbanks, Alaska was my favorite!
- Year graduated 2017
- Major Legal Office Administration
- Favorite foodItalian
- Favorite place on campus and reason why:The Palms Grille—I love yummy food!
- Favorite Bible verse Psalm 27:1—“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Hobbies/interestsSpending time with family and friends, playing piano, and spending time with my amazing dog!
- Sports I like to playI enjoy playing tennis with friends.
- What attracted me to PCCThe main draw was when my brother who graduated from PCC told me about the Legal Office Administration degree. It was the perfect combination of office training and my love for law. Also, the safe and encouraging environment was a huge benefit.
- One person I would like to meet and why: Johnny Pope. He is a regular evangelist that comes to PCC to speak, and he is one on my favorite preachers. His energy is so contagious that I think it would be a great experience to meet him.
- Favorite class in college: Interpersonal Relationships
- Best PCC memoryMy 21st birthday. A group of my friends surprised me and took me to a local park for pizza, s’mores, and watching the sunset on the pier.
- I spend my free timeMaking memories with my friends and family that usually includes cooking/eating food and exploring Pensacola.
- Most unique place I’ve traveledJapan—My family and I lived there for three years.
- People would be surprised to know that I…I shattered my elbow when I was 15 while I was sledding down Haystack Mountain in Alaska with my church youth group.
- Favorite PCC traditionthe annual Christmas Lights production!
- Favorite quotation:“Better in the trial with Jesus, than out of the trial without him.” —George Griffis
- Ideal/favorite vacation spot:Anywhere with mountains and lakes
- Things I can’t live without:Coffee, chocolate, and my dog!
- Fun fact about myself:I have moved seven times and have lived in two countries.
I grew up in a Christian home as an Air Force brat. My family is my world, and my parents are two of my most favorite people. I have two brothers (one older and one younger). My amazing dog Molly is also very much a part of my family. Since I moved often growing up, I quickly learned to be flexible and how to adjust to different people and perspectives. It’s true that the people make the place, and God has blessed me with wonderful friends everywhere I’ve been.
When I came to PCC, my sole purpose was getting my degree. I didn’t take my spiritual growth very seriously or even consult God for what He would have me do. However, through my four years of college, God has changed my heart on so many things. He used my classes, friends, and the awesome preachers that I was constantly exposed to, to grow me, which I am so thankful for.
I am so thankful for the opportunity to be an enrollment advisor here at PCC! I love hearing new students’ unique and personal stories, and helping them to learn just what PCC is all about and how it could be a great fit for them