Eagles Classic Invitational Tournaments
Each school year, PCC hosts Eagles Classic Invitational athletic tournaments designed to bring together Christian high school teams from around the country to compete in a fun, Christ-centered atmosphere. These highly competitive basketball, volleyball, and soccer tournaments not only allow teams to broaden their playing experience, but also give student athletes a closer look at life on a Christian college campus.
Teams arrive Wednesday afternoon in time for dinner and the Campus Church mid-week service. Then, we kick off each tournament by introducing the attending schools and our own PCC Eagles teams and by enjoying a time of fellowship and refreshments. Games and matches begin on Thursday and finish with the championship on Friday afternoon. The tournament concludes with a college game or match featuring the PCC Eagles in our 3,100-seat Sports Center Arena.
Cost and Accommodations
The only cost for the tournament is $15 per student to cover lodging and meals on the Pensacola Christian College campus. Complimentary meals at PCC dining facilities are provided for two coaches or sponsors per team.
How Do I Apply?
Call 1-888-722-1588 Ext. 22 or e-mail us at EaglesClassic@pcci.edu.
We would love the opportunity to host your school for one of these events!
** Please note: space is limited and acceptance is not guaranteed. Call for details.
- Guarantee of 3 games or matches per team.
- No team entry fee or trophy fees.
- Meet PCC Eagles players and coaches.
- Visit PCC college classes and talk to students.
- Get information about special college savings offers.
- Tournament Awards Presentation in Sports Center Arena.
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place.
- Awards for All-Tournament Team/Squad.
- MVP Trophies/Cheerleading Spirit Award.