College Days: Experience College Life at PCC
Come by yourself or with a group!
We have designed special days for you to experience the excitement of college life firsthand! High school seniors, juniors, and sophomores, as well as qualified high school graduates may attend for only $10 per student. You’ll discover that college life at PCC is more than classes—it’s people, special events, and exciting times in a Christ-centered environment.
- Nov. 27–29, 2013
- March 27–28, 2014
- April 10–11, 2014
1-800-PCC-INFO, Ext. 4
Pensacola Christian College
P.O. Box 18000
Pensacola, FL 32523-9160
Experience College Life
as you take a personalized campus tour, visit classes, attend chapel, and meet with an enrollment advisor.
Find Out More
from PCC students and at Parent/Sponsor Q&A session with College Administration.
Join in Exciting Activities
including rock climbing, water slides, FlowRider (wave simulator), in-line skating, ice skating, racquetball, bowling, mini golf, and more.
See Area Attractions
such as the National Museum of Naval Aviation/IMAX and Pensacola beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
Things to Know
- A registration form (PDF) must be received for each person at least one week before date of visit.
- Refunds are automatically given up, to seven days prior to arrival date. PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.
- Guests should arrive 11 a.m.–4 p.m. CT
- Guests in residence halls will not be admitted after 9 p.m. and should depart no earlier than 6:30 a.m. M–F, and 7:30 a.m. on Sat.
- Maximum stay is 3 nights in residence halls ($10 for third night)
- All guests are asked to abide by College dress guidelines while on campus.
- Women: Modest knee-length dresses and skirts; loose-fitting, athletic style, knee-length shorts for recreation—no slacks or jeans, please.
- Men: Casual pants and collared sport shirts—no shorts, please.
- High school students grades 10–12 may stay in residence halls, have free use of the Sports Center, and enjoy meals in Four Winds or Varsity. Grades 7–9 stay with their parents or sponsors but may participate in all activities for $10 (additional $10 for third day), including meals and free use of the Sports Center. If space is available, Grade 9 may stay in residence halls.
- Students should bring personal items, towels, and linens or sleeping bags.
- Sponsors, parents, and family members (6th gr. and younger)
may purchase a meal pass.
- Spring Meal Pass—$20 includes Thurs. dinner, Fri. lunch and dinner. ($8 for those 3 yrs.–6th grade)
- Breakfast—Campus House provides a continental breakfast for guests. Breakfast tickets may also be purchased on campus.
House is conveniently located adjacent to campus and offers discounts to parents and sponsors bringing high
school juniors and seniors who are staying in the residence
Discounts are available:
- Bring 1 junior or senior, receive 25% Campus House (CH) discount.
- Bring 2 juniors or seniors, receive 50% (CH) discount.
- Bring 3 juniors or seniors, receive 75% (CH) discount.
- Bring 4 juniors or seniors, receive free lodging and meals for 2 days for 2 sponsors or parents PLUS free use of Sports Center during visit!
- Bring additional Gr. 10–12 students,
and additional sponsors will be accommodated.
Call Reservation Office for details.
(Discounted rooms are on a space-available basis with advance reservations; discounts apply to one room for two nights unless otherwise noted.)
To make Campus House reservations, sponsors/parents must call 1-800-443-7742. Mailing the registration form does not reserve room.
For more information,
Your Personal Invitation: Visit Anytime
If you’re unable to attend College Days, you are welcome to visit PCC anytime! Simply pick a date and come experience PCC. High school students grades 9–12 (minimum age 14) may stay in the residence halls for only $5 per student per night (up to 3 nights), including 3 meals a day. During your stay, we provide a wholesome time of fun and recreation while acquainting you with PCC. Residence hall guests are given a campus tour and visit classes. Registration forms and fees must be returned to our Reservation Office at least 1 week before the date of your visit.