College Days: Experience College Life at PCC
Come by yourself or with a group!
We have designed special days for you to experience the excitement of college life firsthand! High school seniors, juniors, sophomores, and qualified high school graduates may attend for only $10 per student. You’ll discover that college life at PCC is more than classes—it’s people, special events, and exciting times in a Christ-centered environment.
1-800-PCC-INFO, Ext. 4
Pensacola Christian College
P.O. Box 18000
Pensacola, FL 32523-9160
Experience College Life
as you take a personalized campus tour, visit classes, attend chapel, and meet with an enrollment advisor.
Find Out More
from PCC students and at Parent Sponsor Q&A session with College Administration.
Join in Exciting Activities
including rock climbing, water slides, FlowRider® (surfing wave), in-line skating, ice skating, racquetball, bowling, mini golf, and more.
See Area Attractions
such as the National Museum of Naval Aviation/IMAX and Pensacola beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
Things to Know
- A registration form (PDF) must be received for each person (including sponsors/parents) at least one week before date of visit.
- Refunds are automatically given up to seven days prior to arrival date. PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.
- Guests should arrive 9 a.m.–4 p.m. CT
- Guests in residence halls will not be admitted after 9 p.m. and should depart no earlier than 6:30 a.m. M–F, and 7:30 a.m. on Sat.
- Maximum stay is 3 nights in residence halls ($10 for third night)
- All guests are asked to abide by College dress guidelines while on campus.
- Women: Modest knee-length dresses and skirts; loose-fitting, athletic style, knee-length shorts for recreation—no slacks or jeans, please.
- Men: Casual pants and collared sport shirts—no shorts, please.
- High school students Grades 10–12 may stay in residence halls, have free use of the Sports Center, and enjoy meals in Four Winds or Varsity. Grades 7–9 stay with parents or sponsors but may participate in all activities for $10 (additional $10 for third day), including meals and free use of the Sports Center. If space is available, Grade 9 may stay in residence halls.
- Students should bring personal items, towels, and linens or sleeping bags.
- Sponsors, parents, and family members (6th gr. and younger) may purchase a meal pass:
- Thanksgiving Meal Pass—$30 includes Wed. dinner, Thanksgiving brunch and dinner, and Fri. lunch. ($12 for 3 yrs.–6th gr.)
- Spring Meal Pass—$20 includes Thurs. dinner, Fri. lunch and dinner. ($8 for 3 yrs.–6th gr.)
- Breakfast—Breakfast tickets may be purchased on campus.
Local lodging is available at local area hotels.
For more information about College Days,
Your Personal Invitation: Visit Anytime
If you’re unable to attend College Days, you are welcome to visit PCC anytime! Simply pick a date and come experience PCC. High school students grades 9–12 (minimum age 14) may stay in the residence halls for only $5 per student per night (up to 3 nights), including 3 meals a day. During your stay, we provide a wholesome time of fun and recreation while acquainting you with PCC. Residence hall guests visit classes and are given a campus tour. Contact the Reservation Office (1-800-PCC-INFO, Ext. 4) at least 1 week before the date of your visit.