A Beka Foundation A Beka Academy® Tuition Scholarship
Every tuition dollar spent with the A Beka Academy Video Program for homeschool courses taken in grades 9–12 may be credited toward PCC’s already affordable tuition for qualified students. The scholarship amount is calculated by totaling tuition fees paid (Grades 9–12) for video homeschool courses taken through A Beka Academy. The tuition scholarship amount is divided by four years and will be applied to the student’s tuition at the end of the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th semesters of consecutive attendance at PCC.
- A Beka Academy students completing a full grade 12 enrollment through A Beka Academy are qualified to apply.
- Must be a residence hall first-time freshman who is a United States citizen.
- Must sign the Statement of Intent and declare a four-year major.
- Must submit scholarship application before arrival on campus.
- Must be enrolled as a student at PCC within one year of high school graduation.
- Scholarship applications for the fall semester must be postmarked by August 1 (spring semester by December 15). All scholarship applications will be acknowledged within 30 days.
Other Scholarship Information
- Students must be in good standing and earn at least a 2.00 grade point average each year (not cumulative) at PCC in order to receive the benefits of the scholarship. Students who forfeit the scholarship because of grade point average will forfeit the benefit for future years.
- A Beka Foundation A Beka Academy Tuition Scholarship students are not eligible for any other scholarship at PCC; however, they may also apply for work assistance for additional financial aid.
- Students participating in A Beka funded scholarships may not apply for the One-Year-Free PCC Package.
- Students must have completed the year as full-time residence hall students to receive the scholarship benefits for that year and future years.
- A Beka Foundation reserves the right to make changes in this scholarship program at its discretion.
PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.