Save Thousands of Dollars with Your Next Step—
For spring 2017 applicants and fall 2017 applicants
What Would Be Free My Fourth Year?
Tuition, room and board will be free your last two semesters.* That means you won’t have to pay for your classes (up to 17 credit hours), your residence hall room, or meals.
At this year’s rate, that’s worth $9,156!
How Do I Qualify?
- Have U.S. or Canadian citizenship (or U.S. permanent residency).
- Enroll for a four-year degree.
- Take at least 12 credit hours every semester.
- Enroll as a residence hall student each semester. (If you’re a town student during any semester, you receive only free tuition your fourth year.)
- Stay enrolled for 8 consecutive semesters.
How Do I Enroll?
- After you apply for admission to PCC, check your mailbox; if you’re eligible for the Fourth-Year-Free program, you’ll get a letter asking if you would like to participate.
- Send in the signed agreement form and pay $500 to reserve your spot in the program by December 1, 2016 for the spring semester, and June 15, 2017 for the fall 2017 semester.
- Other Details:
- Because the program awards only free tuition, room and board, you will be responsible to pay for any other expenses during your fourth year, including textbooks and fees.
- If you participate in the Work Assistance Program during any of your first 6 semesters, you may be required to continue in the program during your 7th and 8th semesters to receive your fourth year free. See the Work Assistance Application for more details.
- If you graduate before your 7th or 8th semester, you will not receive any tuition, room & board benefit for those semester(s).
- You must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
Hi, my name’s Rachael, and I’m here to answer your questions about PCC, including any you have about the Fourth-Year-Free* program. To talk to me and the other enrollment advisors, call 1-800-PCC-INFO or chat now. I look forward to hearing from you! I’m here Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. CT.
*Tuition, room & board only (room & board may be taxable).
This offer is open only to U.S. and Canadian citizens and U.S. permanent residents. PCC reserves the right to change tuition, room and board, and other fees as deemed necessary by the administration, including any necessary changes to the Fourth-Year-Free program. PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.