Fourth Year Free
Save Thousands on College with the Fourth-Year-Free Program for Spring 2019 Applicants
Free Tuition, Room & Board
Being in the fourth-year-free program won’t change anything the first three years of your four-year degree. But when you get to your last two semesters? You’ll see a huge difference in your bill because your tuition, room & board will be free. (At this year’s rate, that’s worth $9,556.)
That means you won’t have to pay for your classes—up to 17 credits—living in your residence hall, or your meals.
How to Qualify
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (or have U.S. permanent residency).
- Enroll for a four-year degree.
- Take at least 12 credit hours every semester.
- Enroll as a residence hall student each semester. (If you’re a town student during any semester, you receive only free tuition your fourth year.)
- Stay enrolled for 8 consecutive semesters.
The Fourth-Year-Free was a huge blessing for my family. My older brother, Zach and I were both at PCC during the same time, and we were fortunate to have our parents help us out with the college bills. Having two of us in college was challenging, but with both of us enrolled in the Fourth-Year-Free it really helped make it possible.” —Tyler