Join In Video Viewbook Apply Online Request Info Visit PCC One-Year-Free Program Sign up for E-News


  1. I applied to PCC in the past but cancelled my enrollment since I wasn’t able to attend at that time. Is it possible for me to change my reservation to another semester?

    If your reservation was cancelled, you will need to apply again, but you’ll find it will be even easier this time! If your references were mailed within the past year, you will not need to submit new references. If a completed high school transcript was sent after you graduated, you will not need to submit another copy.

  2. May I apply for financial help again?


What if I have more questions?
Please contact us so we can be of better assistance to you. We are excited that you are considering PCC and look forward to having you here as a student!