All graduation requirements must be completed prior to participation in Commencement. If a student has completed the graduation requirements and is on campus, he must participate in Commencement.
- Earn a 3.00 grade point average (2.00 for Master of Divinity and Master of Ministry) at Pensacola Christian College or Pensacola Theological Seminary and receive at least a “C-” in all courses.
- Complete residency requirements at Pensacola Christian College or Pensacola Theological Seminary. (See specific programs of study.)
- Complete a Petition for Graduation form in the Records Office no later than registration for the first class of the summer of anticipated graduation or by the end of the drop/add period of the fall or spring semester of anticipated graduation or while on campus for final module. (Graduation fees are assessed based on stated anticipated graduation date.)
- Settle all financial obligations to the College.
In addition to the general requirements above, the following items are also required:
Doctor of Education Degree
- Complete at least 60 credit hours beyond master’s degree or 90 credit hours beyond bachelor’s degree, including all courses required for this program and doctoral research.
- Successfully complete written and oral comprehensive examinations.
- Successfully complete, defend, and present an acceptable dissertation.
Doctor of Ministry
- Complete at least 30 credit hours, including all courses required for this program of study and 6 credit hours of major project research.
- Successfully complete, defend, and present an acceptable major project.
Education Specialist Degree
- Complete at least 36 credit hours beyond master’s degree or 66 hours beyond bachelor’s degree, including all courses required for this program.
- Successfully complete Education Specialist comprehensive examination.
- Complete all courses required for the program of study.
- Master of Science students must submit a comprehensive portfolio.
- Visual art students must present a public show; music, music education, and performance studies students must present a public recital; speech specialization students must present a public production.
Master of Fine Arts Degree
- Complete at least 60 credit hours, including all courses required for this program of study.
- Present a public show or dramatic production.
- Submit and defend acceptable thesis.