Schedule a Visit!
If you’re looking for a Christian college, you’ve probably scrolled through dozens of websites to find a school that’s right for you.
But websites can’t offer you friendly conversations with current students or allow you to experience residence halls, classes, and dining facilities.
So we invite you to join us on campus for College Days. We’ll treat you like a real college student—minus the homework—as you live in the residence halls, dine with students, attend chapel, and visit classes of your choice.
Take a Look Inside
See the campus on a whole new level through classes, chapel, and campus tours.
- Sports Center Spectacular
- Meet Eagles coaches and players
- Talk to an enrollment advisor
- Learn about special savings offers!
- Specialized interest sessions for each academic area
Explore the Area
- Check out Pensacola’s white beaches, historical sites, and downtown cafés and shops.
- Grades 10–12 and qualified high school graduates may stay in residence halls, have free use of the Sports Center, and enjoy meals in Four Winds or Varsity. Grades 7–9 stay with parents or sponsors but may pay $15 for all activities and meals.
- Students should bring personal items, towels, and linens or sleeping bags.
- Sponsors, parents, and family members (6th gr. and younger) may purchase a meal pass: A $20 meal pass includes Thurs. dinner, Fri. lunch, and Fri. dinner. ($8 for 3 yrs.–6th gr.)
- Breakfast may be purchased separately at the Four Winds or Varsity.
If our College Days dates don’t fit into your schedule, pick a date that does. We’ll welcome you anytime! Contact the Reservation Office (1-800-722-4636, ext. 4) at least 1 week before your visit.
- To schedule a visit, contact the Reservation Office at 1-800-PCC-INFO (722-4636), ext. 4.
- When you come onto campus, make your way to the Administration Building, which has plenty of guest parking spaces just outside. Once you’re in the Administration Building, go to the Information Desk to get your guest badge.
- Tours are available almost every day of the year. (Contact the Reservation Office to verify tour schedule for your arrival date.)
- Visit classes (during the fall and spring semesters).
- If you are here on a Wednesday evening or on Sunday,
we would love to have you worship with us at Campus Church.
- High school students in grades 9–12 can join in for only $10 per student for the first two nights! (Third night is an additional $5.) Contact the Reservation Office (1-800-722-4636, ext. 4) at least one week before your visit to verify availability.