Students 23 and Older
Students 23 and older should observe the following guidelines:
- You may live off campus alone or with others of the same gender. The Admissions Office maintains a list of available housing.
- You are assigned to a dedicated floor unless otherwise requested.
- If you live on a 23-and-older floor, you may study in your own room or study in the lobby/dayroom of your residence hall after lights out.
- You may go off campus with nonstudents or other 23-and-older students without a chaperone provided you have an approved pass. However, do not go in mixed groups to the beach, to the home or hotel of an unmarried person of the opposite gender, or to parks after dark.
- You do not need to scan off campus to locations such as local malls, restaurants, doctor’s offices, etc. However, a pass is necessary under certain conditions, such as when staying off campus overnight, in a mixed group, or missing a required activity.
- Collegian meetings are optional. You may stay in your room, leave campus, or go to The Palms Grille, Library, or computer labs.
- You may attend the Sunday school of your academic class, the 23-and-older class, or the senior Sunday school class of your choice.