Facilities and Services
The Rebekah Horton Library provides study space and a wide variety of resources for academic research. If the Library does not have the resource you need, inquire at the Interlibrary Loan Office on second floor or at the Circulation Desk for an Interlibrary Loan Request Form. You may view the Library Handbook on Eagle’s Nest.
- Use the book return carts on each floor rather than re-shelving items.
- Check out and return items at the Circulation Desk.
- Students may study together; however, talking should be kept to a minimum to allow others to study.
- Cell phones are permitted for texting only.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the Library.
- Students’ spouses are welcome to use the Library and can check out books using the student’s PCC Card.
In order to provide an atmosphere conducive to study and research, study zones have been created to meet the student’s needs. For details, please see the Library Handbook or signage posted throughout the Library.
- Group Work
- Conversation permitted
- Limited conversations
- Low speaking voice
- Independent study
- No talking