Your senior year just got better! With the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program,** your tuition for your 7th and 8th semesters at PCC will be completely free. (That’s worth $6,840!)
That means you won’t have to pay for your classes—up to 17 credits.
How to Qualify
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (or have U.S. permanent residency).
- Enroll for a four-year degree.
- Take at least 12 credit hours every semester.
- Enroll as a full-time student each semester.
- Stay enrolled for 8 consecutive semesters.
How to Enroll
**The Fourth Year Tuition-Free program only covers the cost of your tuition. You will still have to pay for room and board as well as other fees during your 7th and 8th semesters. This offer is open only to U.S. and Canadian citizens and U.S. permanent residents. PCC reserves the right to change tuition, and other fees as deemed necessary by the administration, including any necessary changes to the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program. PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.
- After you apply for admission to PCC, check your mailbox; if you’re eligible for the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program, you’ll get a letter asking if you would like to participate.
- Send in the signed agreement form to reserve your spot in the program by July 15, 2020, for the fall semester.
- Students may choose to pay the $500 enlistment fee up front or over the fall 2020 semester payments. The enlistment fee must be paid in full by the end of the fall 2020 semester.
- Other Details:
- Because the program awards only free tuition, you will be responsible to pay for any other expenses during your 7th and 8th semesters (or while receiving the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program benefits), including room and board, textbooks, and fees.
- If you graduate before your 7th or 8th semester, you will not receive any tuition benefit for that semester(s).