February 24–25, 2020
We look forward to seeing you at our 39th annual Educator Recruitment this February. You’ll be able to meet and interview graduating seniors to recruit for your Christian school ministry.
To receive a discounted rate, register by
Register early—limited space available. Advance registrations are required; walk-ins are not permitted. The fee for organizations that register and pay by
for one recruiter or $70
for two recruiters. The fee after
is $50 for one recruiter or $80 for two recruiters. No more than two recruiters per organization are permitted. Children may not be in the recruiting area nor in the adjoining hallways. Please make other arrangements for children while you are on campus to recruit.
- One 6-foot table with a maroon tablecloth and electrical access
- Table assignments are provided at check-in.
- The table may be removed for large floor displays but additional tables or tables of different sizes are not available.
- Please bring an extension cord if bringing a computer, electrical lighting, or TV for display.
- Make sure your display clearly identifies your ministry's name, city, and state.
- Complimentary Internet access
- A semi-private interview room adjacent to displays
- Promotion of Educator Recruitment through digital signage around campus
- Luncheon Monday with PCC administrators
- Dinner Monday and lunch Tuesday at the Four Winds dining hall
Schedule of Events
(subject to change; final schedule received at check-in)
- Sunday, February 23
- Monday, February 24
- 7:30–9:30 a.m. Check-in and display setup in the Mackenzie Building Great Hall
- 9–10 a.m. Optional PCA Academy Tour with PCA Administrators
- 10:05–10:45 a.m. Optional College Chapel in the Crowne Centre
- 11 a.m. Welcome and Orientation
- 12 noon Luncheon with PCC Administration
- 1:15–5 p.m. Displays open for recruiting (interview room available)
- 5:15 p.m. Dinner
- 7–9 p.m. Displays open for recruiting (interview room available)
- Tuesday, February 25
- 8–8:45 a.m. Optional Abeka Building Tour
- 9–9:45 a.m. Displays open for recruiting (interview room available)
- 10:05–10:45 a.m. College Chapel in the Crowne Centre
- 11 a.m.–noon Displays open for recruiting (interview room available)
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:15–3 p.m. Displays open for recruiting (interview room available)
Travel & Lodging
PCC is close to major travel routes and minutes from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS). The PCC Campus House provides affordable accommodations adjacent to campus. In addition, numerous area hotels are available near PCC. Many provide discounts to PCC guests; contact the hotel directly to inquire whether a discount is offered.
For questions regarding the Career Services page, please e-mail CareerServices*pcci|edu or call (850) 478-8496, ext. 2785.