February 27, 2020
Finding ethical, hard-working, and innovative employees can certainly be a challenge. Come connect with hundreds of graduating students in 59 areas of study at PCC’s Career Fair.
Our students value integrity and hard work. They can offer innovative ideas and enthusiasm that add value to your business. We look forward to seeing you at Career Fair this February 27th.
To receive a discounted rate, register by February 1.
Register early—limited space available. Advance registrations are required; walk-ins are not permitted. The fee for organizations that register and pay by
for one recruiter or $75
for two recruiters. The fee after
for one recruiter or $85
for two recruiters. No more than two recruiters per organization are permitted. Children may not be in the recruiting area nor in the adjoining hallways. Please make other arrangements for children while you are on campus to recruit.
- One 6-foot table with a maroon tablecloth and electrical access
- Table assignments are provided at check-in.
- The table may be removed for large floor displays but additional tables or tables of different sizes are not available.
- Please bring an extension cord if bringing a computer, electrical lighting, or TV for display.
- Make sure your display clearly identifies your organization's name, city, and state.
- Complimentary Internet access
- A semi-private interview room adjacent to displays
- Promotion of Career Fair through digital signage around campus
- Brunch Thursday with PCC administrators
Schedule of Events
(subject to change; final schedule received at check-in)
- 7:30–9:30 a.m. Check-in and display setup in the Mackenzie Building Great Hall
- 8:30 a.m. Optional campus tour available
- 10:00 a.m. Orientation and brunch with administration
- 10:45 a.m.–4:30 pm Displays will open for recruiting (interview room available)
Travel & Lodging
PCC is close to major travel routes and minutes from the
Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
The PCC Campus House provides affordable accommodations adjacent to campus.
numerous area hotels
are available near PCC. Many provide discounts to PCC guests; contact the hotel directly to inquire whether a discount is offered.
For questions regarding the Career Services page, please e-mail CareerServices*pcci|edu or call (850) 478-8496, ext. 2785.