February 28, 2019
Finding ethical, hard-working, and innovative employees can certainly be a challenge. Come connect with hundreds of graduating students in 59 areas of study at PCC’s Career Fair.
Our students value integrity and hard work. They can offer innovative ideas and enthusiasm that add value to your business. We look forward to seeing you at Career Fair this February 28.
To receive a discounted rate, register
Register early—limited space available. Advance registrations are required; walk-ins are not permitted. The fee for organizations that register and pay by
for one recruiter or $75
for two recruiters. The fee after February 1
for one recruiter or $85
for two recruiters. No more than two recruiters per organization are permitted. A full refund is provided for cancellations made by February 1; refunds are not available for cancellations made after February 1.
- One 6-foot table with a maroon tablecloth and electrical access
- Complimentary Internet access
- A semi-private interview room adjacent to displays
- Promotion of Career Fair through digital signage around campus
- Brunch Thursday with PCC administrators
- Dinner Thursday at the Four Winds dining hall
Schedule of Events
- 7:30–9:30 a.m. Check-in and display setup in the
- 8:30 a.m. Optional campus tour available
- 10:00 a.m. Orientation and brunch with administration
- 10:45 a.m.–4:30 pm Displays will open for recruiting (interview room available)
Travel & Lodging
PCC is close to major travel routes and minutes from the
Pensacola International Airport (PNS).
The PCC Campus House provides affordable accommodations adjacent to campus.
numerous area hotels
are available near PCC. Many provide discounts to PCC guests; contact the hotel directly to inquire whether a discount is offered.
For questions regarding the Career Services page, please e-mail CareerServices*pcci|edu or call (850) 478-8496, ext. 2785.