Master of Science Degree in Educational Leadership
The purpose of this degree is to prepare leaders who will fill the need for
administrators, principals, and academic supervisors in Christian schools.
Learning Outcomes: Graduates of the educational leadership program
will be able to
- interpret the changing themes in American traditional education from
the 1600s to the present,
- exhibit a distinctively Christian-traditional philosophy of education
as it applies to curriculum and methods of teaching,
- assess the philosophical roots of major educational theories and current
- demonstrate graduate-level competence in written research and
- apply biblical wisdom and character to leadership situations, and
- plan the duties of a school leader.
Courses You’ll Take