Residence Hall Life
Seminary-Graduate students are not assigned room jobs, are not required to attend Prayer Group (though they are welcome) or Hall Meeting, may get up earlier than 5:30 a.m., and do not have a lights-out time. Please maintain quiet in the halls before 6:30 a.m. and after 10 p.m. so as not to disturb those who wish to sleep.
Residence Hall Life
When going off campus, there are a couple of things to keep in mind
- You are not required to tap your card out or have a pass during the day or evening.
- If you will be gone overnight, please secure an overnight pass on Eagle’s Nest and tap out on the pass at your residence hall desk.
- Residence halls are locked at 10:25 p.m. A security guard will be able to let you into your building until 12 midnight.
- The campus gate locks at 11 p.m. Leave a note for your residence manager if you will be off campus past 11 p.m.
- After 11 p.m. use the call box at the front gate to have Security open a gate for you.
- For safety reasons, it is important to use Brent Lane when walking toward PCA and to not walk, run, or bike under the Brent Lane overpass or dirt road adjacent to the railroad tracks.
All rooms of single men and women will be inspected for cleanliness during White Glove and will be given a final inspection at the end of the semester. Vacuums are located in the hall closets and should be returned immediately after use. Please do not use the vacuums if there is water on the floor.
At the end of the semester, all students are required to have their rooms inspected and to leave them in the same order they found them. When making travel arrangements, remember to allow sufficient time for room inspection and checkout following the end of your last class.
Prospective graduate students are welcome to visit campus; however, they may not stay in the residence halls. To make arrangements for their visit, they should contact the Seminary-Graduate Studies Office two weeks in advance.