The Pensacola Christian College Alumni Office facilitates the growth of alumni connections by providing unique avenues and opportunities for alumni to network with each other, the student body, and their alma mater. The Alumni Office embraces the First Amendment, respects individual opinion, and welcomes peaceful interaction and dialogue. To this end, any profile or interaction that infringes upon an uplifting sense of community will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
The Alumni Office reserves the right to restrict, remove, or block profiles, comments, and posts containing:
- inappropriate language, unacceptable imagery, bullying, or slander
- racist, sexist, or violent comments
- inaccurate and dishonest information
- comments or interactions that incite conflict
- content that does not align with the Alumni Association and PCC’s ideals and mission
- a projected lifestyle that does not align with God’s Word