Master of Business Administration students are not required to have GMAT or GRE test scores. However, a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.50 cumulative GPA is required. While your bachelor’s does not have to be in business, the core competencies below are required. All are available online:
- Accounting—Introductory courses (AC 231 and 232)
- Economics—Macroeconomics and Microeconomics (BA 303 and 304)
- Finance—Corporate Finance—one year (BA 301 and 302)
- Marketing—Foundational course (MK 204)
- Statistics—Upper-level course (BA 322 or MA 326)
Students may satisfy these core competencies while taking M.B.A. courses, but the time to complete the M.B.A. will increase.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
For more information, see General Admission Requirements.
You can complete all your coursework 100% online, without ever being required to come to PCC. Courses are also offered on campus during the fall and spring semesters with one 9-day summer course.
- Online-learning semesters begin each fall, spring, and summer.
- On-campus semesters begin each fall and spring.
See the Calendar of Events for more information.
Your Master of Business Administration must be completed within 7 consecutive years.