The purpose of this degree is to provide advanced professional study for Christian educators and leaders.
Learning Outcomes: Graduates of the educational leadership program will be able to
- interpret the changing themes in American traditional education from the 1600s to the present,
- exhibit a distinctively Christian-traditional philosophy of education as it applies to curriculum and methods of teaching,
- assess the philosophical roots of major educational theories and current practice,
- demonstrate graduate-level competence in written research and analysis,
- apply biblical wisdom and character to leadership situations,
- plan the duties of a school leader,
- evaluate formal educational research for Christian classroom applications, and
- exhibit a working, comprehensive knowledge of educational leadership in writing.
Recommended Course Sequence
Average Time To Finish
Students will be required to take Summer Seminar online in addition to these requirements.