Your senior year just got better! With the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program,** your tuition for your 7th and 8th semesters at PCC will be completely free. (That’s worth $8,052!)
That means you won’t have to pay for your classes—up to 17 credits.
How to Qualify
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen (or have U.S. permanent residency).
- Enroll for a four-year degree.
- Take at least 12 credit hours every semester.
- Enroll as a full-time student each semester.
- Stay enrolled for 8 consecutive semesters.
How to Enroll
**The Fourth Year Tuition-Free program only covers the cost of your tuition. You will still have to pay for room and board as well as other fees during your 7th and 8th semesters. This offer is open only to U.S. and Canadian citizens and U.S. permanent residents. PCC reserves the right to change tuition, and other fees as deemed necessary by the administration, including any necessary changes to the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program. PCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin.
- After you receive acceptance to PCC, complete your Financial Aid Questionnaire on the Applicant Portal.
- Check your email for the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program electronic agreement form that you will need to sign.
- Sign the agreement form and turn in your nonrefundable/nontransferable $500 enlistment fee by June 15 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester to ensure your enrollment in the program.
- Students must enroll in the program or decline the offer before their first semester of attendance.
- Students who choose to decline the offer will still be required to sign an electronic agreement form by June 15 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester. This form will state that you are choosing to decline enrollment in the program.
- Other Details:
- Because the program awards only free tuition, you will be responsible to pay for any other expenses during your 7th and 8th semesters (or while receiving the Fourth Year Tuition-Free program benefits), including room and board, textbooks, and fees.
- If you graduate before your 7th or 8th semester, you will not receive any tuition benefit for that semester(s).