A completed degree is waiting for you.
You’re almost to the finish line. With only a few requirements to complete, you’re practically holding a diploma. But for some reason the degree you worked so hard for has been put on hold.
What if you could turn the dream of a college degree into a flexible and affordable reality? With the Finish What You Started program, YOU CAN!
You’ll have the option to put your current credits toward an associate’s degree in liberal arts or an interdisciplinary studies bachelor’s degree—and take the remaining courses fully online.
You can Finish What You Started around your schedule and at your pace. And with a convenient payment plan, completing your degree is easier than ever.
If you meet the following admission requirements, apply today to get started.
- You have been a previous PCC student.
- You have not taken classes at PCC in the last year.
- You have completed at least 50 credits for the associate’s degree or 110 credits for the bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least a 2.0 cumulative PCC GPA.
- You are in good standing with the college.