Take a look at these admission requirements to find out.
Dual enrollment is open for rising juniors or seniors in a Christian school or Abeka Academy accredited program who
- have earned at least 12 high school credits,
- maintain a high school GPA of 3.0 or above, and
- have achieved an ACT composite score of 21, CLT total score of 70, or SAT total score of 1060.
In response to COVID-19, the submission of an official college entrance test score will be waived for all new students applying for Spring 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022.
Also, for international students, the expected minimum TOEFL score is as follows:
- 61 internet-based (15 per section)
- 15 per section paper-delivered
You’ll need your school/Abeka Academy to sign an authorization form giving you permission to participate in
dual enrollment and verifying GPA and completed high school credits.
What if you meet all the requirements except for the ACT, CLT, or SAT score—or what if you
haven’t taken one of those tests yet?
Admissions can give you more information about your options. Give us a call at 850-478-8496, ext. 8717, or
What’s Next for Christian School Students?
What’s Next for Abeka Academy Accredited Students?