Dual enrollment is open for rising juniors or seniors in a Christian school or full-time Abeka Academy program who
- have earned at least 12 high school credits,
- maintain a high school GPA of 3.0 or above, and
- have achieved an ACT composite score of 21, CLT total score of 67 (70 if taken prior to April 26, 2023), or SAT total score of 1060 (high scores on PCC placement exams may waive this requirement).
Also, for international students, the expected minimum TOEFL score is as follows:
- 61 internet-based (15 per section)
- 15 per section paper-delivered
You’ll need your school/Abeka Academy to sign an authorization form to participate in dual enrollment.