To help you as you look for a job, off-campus job openings are posted on Eagle’s Nest. Remember that you are an important representative of PCC with a special opportunity and responsibility to uphold our good testimony in the community. Strive to have your work ethic, attitude, and job performance reflect well on your College and, most importantly, on the name of Christ.
Follow these guidelines when seeking an off-campus job:
- Submit a Permanent Work Pass request to be approved by Student Life.
- For your pass to be considered, submit documentation of your work schedule, place of employment, and supervisor name and contact information to StudentWorkPasses@pcci.edu.
- Find a job where you will not need to work on Sundays and will be able to attend chapel.
- Find a job that does not conflict with the Code of Conduct (i.e., serving alcoholic beverages or handling pornographic material).
- If possible, find out your work schedule before registering for classes in order to avoid schedule conflicts. You should not plan to work during required college events.
- If a woman’s job requires her to wear pants, she must change at her workplace before work and prior to returning to campus.
- Students may leave campus for work responsibilities as early as 3:30 a.m. Students must return Mon.–Sat. by midnight.