PCC provides a great atmosphere for meeting new people and developing long-lasting godly relationships. The College encourages students to foster these relationships with Christ at the center. These guidelines are designed to guard purity and maintain a spotless Christian testimony on and off campus.
- Male and female students may not be together in secluded locations, including behind the residence halls, in parking lots, empty classrooms, or any other secluded areas. This includes going to and from the Print Shop, PCA, Mullenix Chapel, or St. John Chapel.
- Physical contact between men and women (including non-students) is not allowed on or off campus.
- Men and women should not be in each other’s parking areas.
- Because of congestion in the academic buildings, men and women use indicated elevators and stair towers.
- Academic Center
- Women use the southwest elevators, stairs, and exit.
Men use the northwest elevators, stairs, and exit.
- Women use east stair tower and north elevators.
Men use west stair towers and elevators.
- Women use the south elevator.
Men use the north elevator.
- Picnic tables are open for dining each day until dusk.
- Students who are off campus in a mixed group without approval, without an authorized chaperone, or in a residence or hotel room of a person of the opposite gender, are subject to being suspended or dismissed from the College. This policy includes being off campus with someone of the opposite gender who is not a student.
- The Loop (Purple)
Students may walk the Loop sidewalk from 7 a.m. to 10:25 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 7 a.m. to 11:25 p.m. Friday and Saturday; however, the students should always keep moving except in the designated social terraces.
- Terraces (Red)
The terraces in front of the Commons, Varsity, the VPA, and the Administration Building and around the Campanile are considered social areas and may be used from 7 a.m. to 10:25 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 7 a.m. to 11:25 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Residence Halls (Orange)
Do not block entrances to buildings.
- Campus Tennis Courts (Blue)
Mixed groups may use the tennis courts on main campus Mon.–Sat. from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. PE classes and collegian games have priority for usage.
- Eagle Field (Green)
Mixed groups may use Eagle Field for recreation Mon.–Sat. from 8 a.m. until sunset. Mixed groups are asked not to loiter on the bleachers or lounge on the ground. Eagles, PE classes, and collegian games have priority for usage.