Reapplicants FAQ · Frequently Asked Questions

I applied to PCC in the past but canceled my enrollment since I wasn’t able to attend at that time. Is it possible for me to change my reservation to another semester?

If your reservation was canceled, you’ll need to apply again. However, if you’ve already had a completed high school transcript sent to us, you won’t need to submit another copy.

Can I apply for financial help again?


What if I have more questions?

Please contact us. We’re excited you’re considering PCC and would be glad to answer your questions.