When you come to PCC, you’re a part of a community that is driven and dedicated to help you succeed.
Start your journey to PCC today!
It only takes 10 minutes to apply to PCC!
Most Undergraduate Applicants only need to provide three items to be accepted.
In response to COVID-19, the submission of an official college entrance test score will be waived for all new students applying for fall 2020.
- Official Test Scores
- ACT (Code: 0707 )—Composite score of 18 or above
- CLT (Code: Pensacola Christian College)—Score of 62 or above
- SAT (Code: 5970)—Total score of 960 or above
- GED or High School/College Transcripts
- Admissions Essay
- You’ll have two essay questions you’ll need to answer in 100–150 words per question.
*Additional information may be required before your file is reviewed for final acceptance.
*All offers of admission are tentative and will remain so until the Admissions Office receives and reviews final transcripts and documentation. Students who are admitted provisionally may request financial aid, subject to verification of satisfaction of all conditions of admission.
PCC has financial aid options available to help make your transition to college easier.
- Fourth Year Tuition-Free—Your tuition for your 7th and 8th semesters at PCC will be completely FREE!
- Work Assistance—You can earn between $1,775 and $4,440 each year working on campus with the Work Assistance Program!
- Scholarships—There are seven different scholarships you have the option to apply for.
- Reservation Deposit—Secure your aid package and reserve your spot in classes by paying the $125 Reservation Deposit.
Before you arrive on campus, there are a few more things you’ll need to submit.
- Immunization Records—These can be uploaded on the Applicant Portal.
- English Placement Exam—This exam helps us determine which English class you’ll take your first semester. You can take this exam online before you come, or you can take it when you arrive.